Scarborough East Tennis Membership Prices and AmenitiesJanuary 24, 2014
Indoor Tennis Club ColumbusFebruary 24, 2014
Scarborough East Tennis & Fitness Club lives and breathes tennis every day. With state-of-the-art indoor and outdoor tennis courts, affordable rates, and a workout facility, we are the perfect family friendly atmosphere for your tennis needs. When you are not at the club, we want to keep your minds focused on tennis, which is why we want to share this fun tennis ball decorated cookie recipe.
What You Will Need:
- Circle Cutter
- Yellow Flooding Icing
- White Piping Icing
- Size 1.5 PME Tip
- Size 4 PME Tip
- Food Ready Paint Brush
- Make some of your favorite cookies of choice (sugar cookies work best), cut them in circles and bake them. Then, outline each circle in yellow icing and then use the white icing to create the seam of the tennis ball.
- Fill in the tennis cookies with yellow icing.
- Let the cookies dry as needed.
- Use a paintbrush and dab yellow icing all over the previously iced yellow portion of the tennis cookie, which will create a fuzzy appearance.
- Once the fuzzy icing has dried, draw over the white seam with another layer of white icing to make it standout.
- Add any additional decorations of your choice: names, birthdays, greetings, and you are done!
Scarborough East Tennis Club members feel that they are considered a family when joining our Columbus tennis club. Share this tennis ball cookie recipe with your family and friends and bring some of your scrumptious cookies down to Scarborough East on your next visit! Learn more about Scarborough East Tennis Club by visiting us online today.